MOTHERS DAY COMPETITION 2019
Celebrate Mum and WIN this Mothers Day on KWR
Mothers Day is just around the corner on Sunday 12th May, and we want to celebrate the women who inspire us.
With King William Road, you can WIN this Mothers Day, simply by sharing a photo on Instagram of a woman who inspires you and let us know why.
Snap a photo with a woman who inspires you everyday
Upload your photo to Instagramand let us know how you are inspired by the inspiration woman in your life and use the hashtag #celebratewomenonkwr
Follow @kingwilliamroad for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is being conducted by King William Road Traders Association Incorporated (“King William Road Traders Association” and “the promoter”)
- Entry is open to all King William Road customers. King William Road employees, store owners, retailers and their families are ineligible to enter.
- Children under the age of 16 are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the competition, customers must follow King William Road on instagram and upload a post with a caption outlining why you are inspired.
- The prize is a King William Road prize pack, valued at $500.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilization of techniques designed to make multiple entries with a single purchase or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- All valid entries received during the promotion period will be entered in the prize draw.
- Entrants can enter the competition more than once, by uploading multiple photos, providing they are not duplicate photos.
- The competition commences at 12:01am on Monday 15th April 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday 12th May 2019.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm on Sunday 12th May 2019. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winning entry will be randomly drawn at 12:00pm on Monday 13th May 2019. A proof of ID will be required to validate entry.
- The winner shall be notified via private instagram message within two (2) days of the draw.
- The winner will be published online at www.kingwilliamroad.com.au.
- The winner must make contact with Chelsea Mattner, Project and Community Manager, King William Road Traders Association Incorporated on 0402 913 086 by 5:00pm on Monday 20th May 2019 to claim the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions then the prize is forfeited without compensation.
- If the prize remains unclaimed, an unclaimed prize draw from all non-winning entries will take place at 12:00pm on Tuesday 21st May 2019. The winner will be notified via email within two (2) days of the draw and published online at www.kingwilliamroad.com.au. The winner must make contact with Chelsea Mattner, Project and Community Manager, King William Road Traders Association Incorporated by 5:00pm on Tuesday 28th May 2019 to claim the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions then the prize is forfeited without compensation.
- The winner should obtain his/her own advice as to the taxation effect of receiving the prize.
- The decision as to the winner of the prize is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- King William Road will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winners.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned; whether caused by infection or computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, subject to any written direction from any State Authority the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without any liability to any Entrant.