DIY ORGANIC SUN-KISSED SKIN
Thanks to endota spa
As the days become longer and the weather heats up, bare skin comes out to play after months of hibernation. Many of us dread the thought of wearing a skirt with pasty white pins – but no need to stress, endota spa ambassador and renowned make-up artist, Teneille Sorgiovanni, has shared her DIY tanning tips to ensure you nail it at home every time.
First and foremost, Teneille recommends the endota spa certified Organics Lilly Pilly & Lime Gradual Tanner ($35) because it produces no streaky lines or abnormal tones of orange – making it the ultimate natural tanning product (it’s also suitable for all skin types).
The tanner moisturises the face and body whilst building colour over time to result in a natural looking glow. Beautifully scented, the original formula contains firming lilly pilly and hydrating aloe-vera for a healthy-looking radiance all year round.
Here are Tanielle’s simple steps on how to achieve a flawless DIY tan in the comfort of your own home:
- Tanner saturates on dry areas like the knees and elbows so be sure to moisturise your skin first with Vanilla and Macadamia Body Drink. This aloe-vera based moisturiser makes for a streak free and consistent tan.
- The best time to apply the gradual tanner is before bed, let it dry for a few minutes than hit the hay. The tan has then had the chance to develop naturally overnight so you are ready to set off for the day, perfect for any event.
- Start working the product just above from the bottom of your feet to the top of your legs to avoid missing any spots. Starting from the top to the bottom may cause patchiness and streaks when you bend down to apply the product using smooth upward and downward motions, no rubbing.
- Use a little left over from your mitt for your feet and hands (not in between fingers or toes)
- Don’t stress if you make a mistake or your tan goes a little wrong, you can use the spritz of a hydrating skin product to rectify this by spraying a little endota spa Organics Hydrate Me Mist ($30) onto the uneven area and buff out with your mitt to even out the tan.
Alternatively, book an appointment at endota spa Hyde Park for an organic spray tan with or without exfoliation – available in a light or dark colour. An endota spa full body spray tan delivers an even, natural looking and long-lasting tan, using organic ingredients including walnut shell, witch hazel and sea kelp.
Endota spa is proud to be the largest day spa network in Australia with over 100 locations across the country – including King William Road, Hyde Park. A haven where women can escape life’s everyday stresses, endota spa allows you to sit back and relax while you’re pampered until your heart’s content!
120 King William Road, Hyde Park